Second short-term joint staff training event
3rd-5th- February 2020 – The course consists in theoretical explanation and practical demonstration of innovative ICT interfaces useful for training activities. EURECAT guides the training informing about immersive techniques and shares information about successful examples considering especially the research institutions’ point of view, showing how these methodologies are used in professional training scenarios.
Participants discuss how immersive training, adaptative systems and gamification can be connected with the teaching of Information Literacy in order to select the best solutions to be applied to the development of BRAIN@WORK training modules and assessment tools.
There is also the occasion to meet and exchange information with a representative of ADeAPTIVE, another E+ ongoing project dealing with close themes.
- Opening welcome (Patricia Castillo, Eurecat – Head of European Programmes)
- The state of the art beyond bibliographic search (or patent literature search) (Alexandra Lozano, Eurecat – IP department)
- The state of the art beyond bibliographic search (or non-patent literature search) (Alexandra Lozano, Eurecat – IP department)
- Academic paper writing: an efficient approach (Carles Rubio, Eurecat – Labs)
- Data visualization for researchers (Alfredo Vellido, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya – Computer Science Department)
- Open Data and new frontiers in research publication (Cristian Consonni, Eurecat – Big Data & Data Analytics unit)
- Exploitation beyond academia research outcomes (Alexandra Lozano, Eurecat – IP department)
- Proposal writing: narratives to ask for research (Patricia Castillo, Eurecat – EU projects department)
- Agile methodologies applied to research activities (Dinis Carvalho, Universidade do Minho)
- Advanced and creative data visualization for research projects part 1 – part 2 – part 3 – part 4 (Guillermo Marin, Barcelona Supercomputing Centre)
- Adaptive methodologies and gamification in online training (Sacha Gómez, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
Have a look to some pictures of the event here.