What do we know about e-learning?
The course, carried out online in three different days, consists in presenting some meaningful experiences made in partners’ organization in the field of e-learning: e-learning formats and models with focus on pedagogical approach and user-centred design; technological solutions developed using ITC and AI with the with the aim to automatize different stages learning process; MOOCs about evidence based practice for health professionals and about data management plan for researchers, PhD students and other professionals; the 5PMIS Information Literacy Framework, the SCRUM methodology, Information Literacy training modules for non academic researchers.
The last day is dedicated to an hands-on experience: the team learns how to apply SCRUM methodology working together at the realization of a simple product.
Aim of the entire course is deepening e-learning methodologies and reflecting on the most adequate solutions to be applied to the design of BRAIN@WORK training modules.
Venue: via Zoom
- Introduction to the training session main aim: to learn from each-other in order to design adequate and effective IL for STEM training modules (O. Russo, CNR)
- Panorama of E-learning operative solutions (M. Rotta, Smart Skills Center)
- E-learning experience at EURECAT (S. Fort and L. Subirats, Eurecat)
- The new MOOC at ULiège: didactic strategies and technical issues part 1 – part 2 (N. Durieux, ULiège)
- Research Data Management for young researchers and PhD students: Online training experience (P. Principe, UMinho)